BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

when Allah love me

Assalamualaikum...

It's been a long time not updating my blog.Yeah, as usual, at the end of semester i'm busy damn much..i just sleep 2 hours a day.(koyak mate beb!!)..tonight i feel fresh ckit because i just sweat out by playing futsal wif my dearest frens...it's cool guys..although i just played three time coz pancit..hahaha...but it's refreshing my body and mind..
now back to the topic. i just wanna share with u guys about my experiences starting a week before final..

Case 1
lately, i be like a owl coz i have sumthin' to do..usually i'll sleep after suboh coz i know if i'm not doing that i won't perform suboh..juz imagine if i sleep at 5 a.m n i need to wake up at 6 am..oh no..i can't do that..in early morning my mother text me a sms but i didn't notice it..then my mother call me n i pick up the phone..my mom said my brother in law involved in accident this morning.his car was crash with the trailer..he was in icu 1 week..and unconscious 2 weeks..

case 2
i was fight with myself.it's because there were a lot of works to be done in this study week..suppose at this time i've to prepare for my final exam but the assignment burdened me..argghhh...

case 3
it happened a few days ago..my mom told me that my aunt now in hospital.she was dissected because she has cancer.i feel sorry for her..FYI my aunt and me quite close coz i always be a driver for her..huhuhu...

when all of these happened to me..I asked myself "why its happened to me at this time?" (starting from case 1 till case 3 i've to sit test and final exam) and its really disturb my mind..
but i've to face it..my principle is life without challenges is nothing...so, i need to be stronger and i really hope that it will not affect my result...It happened for a reason!!!

4 comments:

  1. its true.life without challenge is nothing.chalenges make us strong.
    hope ur brother in law n aunt will b fine.Allah will help them


    i've put the movie's link on the same post

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam singgah.terima kasih linkkan,saya link blik;)

    ReplyDelete